Annual Lush Boxing day sale haul

It's that time of year when Lush slash their festive goods by 50% and its the sale that you just cant miss! From bath bombs to shower gels there's hundreds of products to decide from.


The stereotypical blogger sphere favorite of  Snow Fairy is one of my lush festive must haves. This year I managed to stock up on two large bottle and a mini size to keep me going for the next few months. Also I got a mini Rose Jam to keep in my shower gel stash!

Snow Fairy and Rose Jam shower gel





This year I also managed to stock up on quite a selection of bath bombs. I have really gotten into Lush bath bombs recently and thought it would be the perfect time to stock up on some festive scents to try! Along with some bath bombs I also managed to pick up two Snow Fairy Sparkle massage bars which I had been eyeing up since October and never got round to picking up so I'm super excited to try these out seeing as they have the iconic Snow Fairy scent!

As you can tell I love sweet scents so I also picked up Candy Mountain and the Magic Want Bubble Bar. I also picked up two Luxury Lush Pud's, a Lord of Misrule Bath Bomb, So White Bath bomb, Cinder's Bath bomb, a Butter Bear and finally a Melting Snowman! Lush's annual sale is such a good way to try out new products seeing as its 50% of you can indulge yourself to some bath time treats.

I'd love to hear if any of you guys managed to pick up any Lush bargains? I also have lots of scheduled best of the sale posts ready to come in the next few weeks including lots of Soap and Glory sets and Next.  Also I have really tried to improve picture quality in my posts so I'd love to hear your opinions on that as well!
Sophie xo


2 comments

  1. I ordered some Lush things in the sale and can't wait for them to arrive! Sounds like you purchased lots of lovely goodies :) xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk | Check out my 100 follower GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure you will love them once they arrive! Thanks for the comment I've decided to try blogging so its a little shabby at the moment but have lots of products to write reviews on but having a comment makes me feel as if I'm going in the right direction!
      Sophie xo

      Delete